This blog has been an amazing encouragement to many wives. God has blessed each one of us in different ways through this community and I am excited to see where God takes it next! In the process of producing the articles up to now, I have had the opportunity to share my heart and share what I am learning being a Christian wife. However, there are so many other wives who face different challenges, experience different growths, and encounter different revelations. With this truth, I feel like the Lord desires there to be different voices heard on the Unveiled Wife blog, so I invite you to submit articles that you feel would encourage and affirm wives based on your life experiences. Below are a few things to consider for submissions. Also, since this is a Christian blog, your article should have a biblical foundation. My hope, and I believe God’s desire, is that Unveiled Wife reaches even more women and wives than ever before.
Ideas for Content
Here are some topics to consider for your article:
- Anything related to marriage and being a wife, things you encounter or have learned.
- Revelations God has given you that would be an encouragement or devotional.
- Inspirations that have helped you in your roles of being a woman and a wife.
- Your article must be original, it cannot have been previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You must agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website. However, you may post a brief summary on your site that links to the article.
- Optional: You may provide two links back to your website if you have one, and you may also include your Twitter username if you desire.
- Your article should be at least 500 words long and no more than 1000 words.
- If you choose to include personal photos they must be sized to 900 x 600 pixels.
- I will likely edit your article for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If I feel that the article would be stronger with a few changes, I will email the article back to you and require the changes to be reconsidered for publication.
- I may or may not provide a short introduction or conclusion to your article to explain why I feel this article is important.
- You must provide a suggestive title for your article, as well as suggestive tags. (Tags are key words that relate to your article)
If your article meets the above guidelines:
- Please consider submitting your article via the e-mail provided at the bottom of this page.
- In the subject write your suggestive title.
- In the body of the e-mail add your name, title, article, and then add suggestive tags at the end.
- You will then receive a “yes” or “no” within two weeks.
- If your article is rejected, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere.
- Below is an example of what your e-mail submission should look like:
I understand the work that is exerted to write a blog article. However, the fact that you have written an article and submitted it, does not guarantee publication. Due to the volume of submissions, if your article does not get approved, you will not receive any explanation as to why it was not chosen. Also, please be aware that there will be no monetary compensation for articles approved and published.
Please submit your article to this e-mail: