Think about the impact we could make in other marriages if we responded to celebrities with letters of encouragement and prayer for their marriages!
I received a great suggestion from another wife in our community to pray for new wives!
This month the Unveiled Wife Community will be encouraging newlywed Blake Lively!
Blake Lively began her acting career with her breakout role in “Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants” later to be cast in “Gossip Girl.” After 11 months of dating Ryan Reynolds they recently married September 14, 2012. This newlywed couple have found success in their careers… let us pray that they also find success in their marriage relationship.
If you are interested in joining this love movement and feel like God is inspiring you to encourage Blake Lively and her husband please take some time to follow the steps below:
- Pray and ask God to anoint your letter. Ask Him to use you to encourage Blake and ask Him to inspire the words to write!
- Write Blake a brief, personal letter, including words of encouragement and a prayer for her and Ryan (Please do not criticize or judge anywhere in your letter, remember this is about reflecting God’s love for them!)
- Note specifically in your letter that the wives at Unveiled Wife are praying for them.
- Take a picture of the letter and post it to Twitter or Facebook tagging Unveiled Wife and Blake Lively
- Seal your letter to Blake in an envelope and use the address below:
350 S. Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, Ca 90212
- Somewhere on the front of the envelope write boldly “unveiledwife.com/blake-lively”
- Stamp it and send it!
- Be an advocate and encourage other wives you know to do the same! (via word-of-mouth, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this! Please be in continued prayer for Blake & Ryan! Also be praying that God uses all of these letters to move mightily in both of their lives and that HIS will is done!
Here is my letter!
To see who we have written to in the past and to write letters to other celebrities click HERE!