PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING
There are so many other wives who face different challenges, experience different growths, and encounter different revelations. With this truth, I feel like the Lord desires there to be different voices heard on the Unveiled Wife blog, so I invite you to submit articles that you feel would encourage and affirm wives based on your life experiences.
Also, since this is a Christian blog, your article should have a Biblical foundation. My hope, and I believe God’s desire, is that Unveiled Wife reaches even more women and wives than ever before.
We accept guest article submissions on a case-by-case basis. Please submit a draft of your article that meets the following guidelines using the form below for consideration and review:
Guest Posting Policy
Unveiled Wife welcomes ideas that stimulate thoughts and discussion on the topics of marriage, parenting and faith. I believe that the Unveiled Wife Community will benefit from a wide range of contributors on these topics. We encourage wives and mothers to join in our conversations through their personal testimonies or though provoking articles that will promote great discussion and serve the interests of our community.
By submitting information to Unveiled Wife, you grant Unveiled Wife a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that information at its sole discretion, including storing it on Unveiled Wife servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed.
If you do not wish to grant Unveiled Wife these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit information to this website. Unveiled Wife reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove information from the Unveiled Wife website at any time at its sole discretion.*
- Your article must be original, it cannot have been previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You must agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website. However, you may post a brief summary on your site that links to the article.
- Optional: You may provide two links back to your website if you have one, and you may also include your Twitter username if you desire.
- Your article should be at least 400 words long and no more than 1000 words.
- Write a brief author’s biography in 150 words or less.
- Use proper spelling and grammar.
- Give credit and site content where necessary.
- Your article will most likely be edited for grammar, punctuation, spelling, structure etc. If I feel that the article would be stronger with a few changes, I will email the article back to you and require the changes to be reconsidered for publication in which case you will need to submit the article again through this form.
- I may or may not provide a short introduction or conclusion to your article to explain why I feel this article is important.
- You must provide a suggestive title for your article, as well as suggestive tags. (Tags are key words that relate to your article)
- Submit one, quality photo that relates to the article. (Authors may submit original or personal photos, graphics, diagrams, etc. Photos and graphics created by other individuals or companies must be listed with one of the following creative commons licenses: Attribution (CC BY), Attribution-NoDerivs (CC BY-ND) or Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA).)
Topics that you can write about are
- Marriage encouragement
- A spouse who is deployed or traveling
- Parenting/ Step-parenting/ Blended family
- Overcoming sin in marriage
- Top 10 lists of inspirations, lessons, motivations, ideas, faith builders etc.
- Gift ideas for husbands
- Marriage testimonies
- Revelations God has given you that would be an encouragement or devotional.
Unveiled Wife provides no compensation for any guest articles submitted and/or published.
Terms and Disclosure
Unveiled Wife reserves the right to edit any article if chosen to be published. Unveiled Wife also reserves the right to refuse publication of any works submitted for any reason, and is not obligated to disclose those reasons to the guest author. Reasons for rejecting a guest article may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Inaccurate information
- Excessive grammatical errors
- Irrelevance to the taret audience or theme of the blog
- Product push, marketing or sales pitches
By submitting a guest article for review, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in this Guest Posting Policy and in the permissions policy. If you have any questions regarding guest articles on Unveiled Wife, please click here.
Unveiled Wife reserves the right to change this Guest Posting Policy at any time.
Last Updated: Aug 2013