My husband recently wrote an article for other husbands inspiring them with 3 unique ways to grow their faith in 2015. I loved the ideas he shared on his blog and the purpose it serves to encourage others in their faith, so I wanted to share a few ways wives can grow their faith in 2015!
As I sat down to consider all the different ways a wife can be inspired to grow in her faith, these 5 ways listed below are the ones I felt very strong about to share:
- Get connected with She Reads Truth. This is an amazing resource with so much to offer! Receive their encouragement on Instagram, download their free app, or purchase one of their Bible study devotionals in their store. I love She Reads Truth!
- Subscribe to Faith Box where every month you will receive a mystery box filled with hand-curated gifts that will spark passion in your faith! You can also buy it as a gift for a loved one to enrich their faith! Also, a neat aspect of this awesome subscription is that every box they ship feeds a child for a day through their partnership with Rice Bowls!
If you sign up today, please use our coupon code to get 15% off your first month. “UNVEILED15″
- Facilitate or participate in a Wives After God Group Study. This is a great way to encourage your friends in their faith as well! Grab a copy of this devotional and allow God to transform your heart as He uses you to help other wives too.
- Pray! Luke 17:5 says, The apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith!” The apostles acknowledged first that their faith was weak and then that God was the one who could increase their faith and they needed to rely on Him for more! Likewise, we need to acknowledge when our faith is weak and should rely on God to increase our faith and ask Him to do so! Your faith will increase as you intentionally pursue intimacy with God!
- Lastly, I would advise you to subscribe to Proverbs 31 Ministries and get daily encouragement via email. Lysa TerKeurst and her team of God-fearing women are great at sharing perspectives of God’s Word that is extremely valuable.
I believe it is vital for us to be continually pursuing growth in our relationship with God. As we mature spiritually, the fruit in our lives will positively influence and impact our other relationships, specifically marriage! I urge you to be intentional and strive to grow with God. I also challenge you to choose one or more things on this list to inspire that growth this year!