PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING CONTENT TO UNVEILEDWIFE.COM
There are so many wives who face different kinds of challenges, experience different growths, and encounter different revelations. I understand the importance of having different voices heard on the Unveiled Wife blog, so I invite you to share your story. Please consider submitting a guest article that you feel would encourage and affirm other wives based on your life experiences.
My hope is that Unveiled Wife continues to reach even more women and wives because of the courage you have to transparently share your story.
I accept guest submissions on a case-by-case basis. Please submit a draft of your article that meets the following guidelines using the form below for consideration and review:
Guest Posting Policy
Unveiled Wife welcomes ideas that stimulate thoughts and discussion on the topics of marriage, parenting, and faith. I believe that the Unveiled Wife Community will benefit from a wide range of contributors on these topics. I desire to encourage wives and mothers to join in our conversations through their personal testimonies that will promote great discussion and serve the interests of our community.
By submitting information to Unveiled Wife, you grant Unveiled Wife a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that information at its sole discretion, including storing it on Unveiled Wife servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed.
If you do not wish to grant Unveiled Wife these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit information to this website. Unveiled Wife reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove information from the Unveiled Wife website at any time at its sole discretion.*
- Your article must be original, it cannot have been previously published.
- You must agree not to publish it anywhere else. However, if you have a website you may post a brief summary on your site that links to the article.
- Your article should be between 400 and 1000 words.
- Include a brief biography in 150 words or less.
- Your article will most likely be edited for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- You must provide a suggestive title for your article, however this title may be changed without approval from the author.
- Submit one personal photo that relates to the article. (Authors may submit original or personal photos, graphics, diagrams, etc. Photos and graphics created by other individuals or companies must be listed with one of the following creative commons licenses: Attribution (CC BY), Attribution-NoDerivs (CC BY-ND) or Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA).)
Stories To Consider Sharing
- Marriage encouragement
- A spouse who is deployed or traveling
- Parenting/ Step-parenting/ Blended family
- Overcoming sin or addiction in marriage
- Top 10 lists of inspirations, lessons, motivations, ideas, faith builders etc.
- Gift ideas for husbands
- Marriage testimonies
- Revelations God has given you that would be an encouragement
Unveiled Wife provides no compensation for any guest articles submitted and/or published.
Terms and Disclosure
Unveiled Wife reserves the right to edit any article if chosen to be published. Unveiled Wife also reserves the right to refuse publication of any works submitted for any reason and is not obligated to disclose those reasons to the guest author. Reasons for rejecting a guest article may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Inaccurate information
- Excessive grammatical errors
- Irrelevance to the target audience or theme of the blog
- Product push, marketing or sales pitches
By submitting a guest article for review, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in this Guest Posting Policy and in the permissions policy. If you have any questions regarding guest articles on Unveiled Wife, please click here.
Unveiled Wife reserves the right to change this Guest Posting Policy at any time.
Last Updated: July 2016