Think about the impact we could make in other marriages if we responded to celebrities with letters of encouragement and prayer for their marriages?
Wives influencing, comforting and loving other wives! I think it would be powerful and I believe God is calling us to take action!
This month the Unveiled Wife Community will be encouraging Elisabeth Hasselbeck!
Elisabeth is a host on the popular talk show, The View, where she often reveals her Christian faith. On July 6, 2002, Elisabeth married her college boyfriend, professional football quarterback Tim Hasselbeck. Elisabeth and Tim have three children, Grace, Taylor and Isaiah. As their ten year wedding anniversary quickly approaches, let us congratulate both of them with warm wishes, encouragements for their marriage and empowering prayers. This is a great opportunity to remind them of God’s loves for their precious family.
If you are interested in joining this love movement and feel like God is inspiring you to encourage Elisabeth and her family please take some time to follow the steps below:
- Pray and ask God to anoint your letter. Ask Him to use you to encourage Elisabeth and ask Him to inspire the words to write!
- Write Elisabeth a brief, personal letter, including words of encouragement and a prayer for her and Tim (Please do not criticize or judge anywhere in your letter, remember this is about reflecting God’s love for them!)
- Note specifically in your letter that the wives at Unveiled Wife are praying for them.
- Take a picture of the letter and post it to Twitter or Facebook tagging Unveiled Wife and Elisabeth (Twitter: @ehasselbeck).
- Seal your letter to Elisabeth in an envelope and use the address below
IMG Speakers Division
50 Main St
White Plains, NY 10606
- Somewhere on the front of the envelope write boldly “unveiledwife.com/elisabeth-hasselbeck”
- Stamp it and send it!
- Be an advocate and encourage other wives you know to do the same! (via word-of-mouth, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this! Please be in continued prayer for Elisabeth and Tim! Also be praying that God uses all of these letters to move mightily in both of their lives and that HIS will is done!
Here is my letter!
To see who we have written to in the past and to write letters to other celebrities click HERE!