12 months ago Unveiled Wife launched “Letters to Celebrity Wives” in hopes of blessing them, the motivation being to show them God’s love in a world that seeks to exploit them.
Our culture finds it very easy to gossip over the news spread about celebrity marriages, drawing opinions and judgements of them. We desire to change this pattern by praying for these marriages instead of judging them, giving them hope for better days, just like every wife needs at times.
Think about the impact we could make in other marriages if we responded to celebrities with letters of encouragement and prayer for their marriages!
This month the Unveiled Wife Community will be encouraging new wife Anne Hathaway!
Anne Hathaway began her film career in 2001. Her most recent film will be coming out Christmas Day, playing Fantine in Les Miserables. In 2008 Anne began dating actor Adam Shulman, they engaged November 2011 and recently tied the knot September 29, 2012.
Marriage is one of the greatest adventures one can ever experience, filled with good moments and challenging ones. Let us encourage Anne and her husband Adam as they share together the joy of matrimony. May we positively advise them and pray for them as they build their love story!
If you are interested in joining this love movement and feel like God is inspiring you to encourage Anne Hathaway and her husband please take some time to follow the steps below:
- Pray and ask God to anoint your letter. Ask Him to use you to encourage Anne and ask Him to inspire the words to write!
- Write Anne a brief, personal letter, including words of encouragement and a prayer for her and Adam (Please do not criticize or judge anywhere in your letter, remember this is about reflecting God’s love for them!)
- Note specifically in your letter that the wives at Unveiled Wife are praying for them.
- Take a picture of the letter and post it to Twitter or Facebook tagging Unveiled Wife and Anne Hathaway
- Seal your letter to Anne in an envelope and use the address below:
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, Ca 90210
- Somewhere on the front of the envelope write boldly “unveiledwife.com/anne-hathawayl”
- Stamp it and send it!
- Be an advocate and encourage other wives you know to do the same! (via word-of-mouth, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this! Please be in continued prayer for Anne & Adam! Also be praying that God uses all of these letters to move mightily in both of their lives and that HIS will is done!
Here is my letter!