Valentines Day is just around the corner! Do not be stressed out mentally or financially when thinking of a gift for your husband. Most often when we think of gifts, we think of tangible objects with a price tag. But if you are like me… you are interested in FREE gifts:) Below is a list of free gifts you could give to your husband. They only requirement they take is your time and energy!
– Put on some music and turn the lights down and give your man a relaxing back massage.
– Offer your husband a foot massage using lotion or coconut oil.
– Initiate intimacy, maybe even spicing things up by wearing something flattering or trying something new.
– Write a love letter straight from your heart or gift a love journal where you share your most favorite memories with your husband.
– Ditch the general Hallmark cards and make one hand-made!
– Wake up early and serve breakfast in bed, including his favorite breakfast foods.
– Do things around the house your husband is usually expected to do.
– Light a few candles and put on his favorite song and slow dance to it.
– Take a bubble bath together and share desires you have for the future.
– Decoratively list 100 things you love about him.
– Give your husband a free pass – Don’t ask him for help for week, give him space, he will surely enjoy it!
Here are just a few ideas, but I know there are many more! Please share any you may have in the comments for others to see 🙂
Also, here is a link to a few more romantic gift ideas and date night ideas ~> Lovingyou.com