Think about the impact we could make in other marriages if we responded to celebrities with letters of encouragement and prayer for their marriages!
UPDATE: Jada Pinkett Smith reposted this article on her Facebook wall! This is so exciting!
This month the Unveiled Wife Community will be encouraging Jada Pinkett Smith!
Jada Pinkett Smith is an actress. She married Will Smith (famously known as The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) on New Year’s Eve, 1997. They have three children, Trey (Will’s son from a previous marriage), Jayden, and Willow. Although this couple is very well known through their careers in film, they try to keep their marriage private. Jada told one interviewer,
“I will throw my career away before I let it break up our marriage. I made it clear to Will. I’d throw it away completely.” (Wikipedia)
As Will and Jada remain strongly committed to their marriage vows, we have an opportunity to encourage them through words of affirmation and prayer. Let us be a light to them revealing the great love God has for them and their family!
If you are interested in joining this love movement and feel like God is inspiring you to encourage Jada Pinkett Smith and her husband please take some time to follow the steps below:
- Pray and ask God to anoint your letter. Ask Him to use you to encourage Jada and ask Him to inspire the words to write!
- Write Jada a brief, personal letter, including words of encouragement and a prayer for her and Will (Please do not criticize or judge anywhere in your letter, remember this is about reflecting God’s love for them!)
- Note specifically in your letter that the wives at Unveiled Wife are praying for them.
- Take a picture of the letter and post it to Twitter or Facebook tagging Unveiled Wife and Jada (Twitter:
- Seal your letter to Jada in an envelope and use the address below:
Jada Pinkett Smith
Overbrook Entertainment, Inc.
450 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, Ca 90210
- Somewhere on the front of the envelope write boldly “unveiledwife.com/jada-pinkett-smith”
- Stamp it and send it!
- Be an advocate and encourage other wives you know to do the same! (via word-of-mouth, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this! Please be in continued prayer for Jada and Will! Also be praying that God uses all of these letters to move mightily in both of their lives and that HIS will is done!
Here is my letter!
To see who we have written to in the past and to write letters to other celebrities click HERE!