With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), I own the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in my name. I want to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Smith Family Resources, Inc. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.unveiledwife.com.”
Not Without My Permission
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of our content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Re-posting and Translation Rights
- We do not permit the re-posting of our posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized yourself for granting permission.
- In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of our work in other languages. We simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
I do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. I simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest Posting Policy
Unveiled Wife welcomes ideas that stimulate thoughts and discussion on the topics of marriage, parenting, and faith. I believe that the Unveiled Wife Community will benefit from a wide range of contributors on these topics. We encourage wives and mothers to join in our conversations through their personal testimonies or thought provoking articles that will promote great discussion and serve the interests of our community.
By submitting information to Unveiled Wife, you grant Unveiled Wife a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that information at its sole discretion, including storing it on Unveiled Wife servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed.
If you do not wish to grant Unveiled Wife these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit information to this website. Unveiled Wife reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove information from the Unveiled Wife website at any time at its sole discretion.*